Women and Diversity Committee: Racial, Ethnic and Germline Determinants of Tumor Biology and Cancer Outcomes
Women and and Diversity Committee Webinar -October 18, 2022, 12:30 pm ET- 2:30 pm ET
Racial, Ethnic and Germline Determinants of Tumor Biology and Cancer Outcomes
The Society for Neuro-Oncology is pleased to present the Women and Diversity Committee webinar. Registration is free and limited to the first 1,000 participants. All SNO webinars are recorded, so if you miss one, you will be able to view it on-demand through the Neuro-Oncology Academy.
- To review the correlation of race and ethnicity, and adult glioma incidence and survival
- To review racial and ethnic correlations to germline gliomas risk variants
- To review examples of racial and ethnic determinants of tumor biology and response to treatment.
Quinn Ostrom, MPH, PhD
Jeanette Eckel-Passow, PhD
Nadine J. McCleary, MD, MPH
J. Ricardo McFaline-Figueroa, MD, PhD
Harvard Medical School
Reena Thomas, MD, PhD
Macarena de la Fuente, MD
University of Miami
- 2.00 Attendance
To register for this webinar, please follow these steps:
- If you have a Neuro-Oncology Academy account, select Login. If you do not yet have an account, select Register to create your FREE account. If you are a SNO member, select Login and on the next screen login under the “Society for Neuro-Oncology login.”
- Select Take Course. Answer the additional registration questions, then select Take Course.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Zoom. These emails will include a calendar invitation to add to your email calendar.
- Click Start under the Webinar (Via Zoom) tab in the course outline to complete your registration.
- When it is time to join the webinar, select Webinar. Select Join the webinar. The Zoom Webinar window will pop up and you will see the webinar as you normally would.
- After the webinar, come back to this activity to complete the Post Webinar Survey. You'll be able to download your certificate immediately after the webinar.
We hope that this update makes the webinar viewing and credit claiming processes easier for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.