SNO Wellness Committee- Provider Resilience Webinar
- Define and recognize the importance of emotional well-being in building resilience.
- Understand the different components of resiliency and learn coping mechanisms that one can utilize to deal with new ways of adjusting to the new normal in a professional setting.
- Re-frame one's perspective in how one deals with challenging situations in the workplace and other areas of importance.
Jennifer Molano, MD, FAAN
University of Cincinnati
Alvina Acquaye, Psychosocial Behavioral Specialist
National Institutes of Health
Katy Peters, MD, PhD, FAAN
- 1.00 Attendance
To register for this webinar, please follow these steps:
- If you have a Neuro-Oncology Academy account, select Login. If you do not yet have an account, select Register to create your FREE account. If you are a SNO member, select Login and on the next screen login under the “Society for Neuro-Oncology login.”
- Select Take Course. Answer the additional registration questions, then select Take Course.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Zoom. These emails will include a calendar invitation to add to your email calendar.
- Click Start under the Webinar (Via Zoom) tab in the course outline to complete your registration.
- When it is time to join the webinar, select Webinar. Select Join the webinar. The Zoom Webinar window will pop up and you will see the webinar as you normally would.
- After the webinar, come back to this activity to complete the Post Webinar Survey. You'll be able to download your certificate immediately after the webinar.
We hope that this update makes the webinar viewing and credit claiming processes easier for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.