SNO Molecular Pathology FAST Series Webinar: Pyrimidine synthesis in IDH-mutant glioma: Identification of BAY 2402234 as a novel therapeutic strategy
Molecular Pathology Special Interest Track Quarterly Series: Tuesday February 21, 2023, at 1:00 pm ET- 2:00 pm ET
Pyrimidine synthesis in IDH-mutant glioma: Identification of BAY 2402234 as a novel therapeutic strategy
Registration is free and limited to the first 1,000 participants. All SNO webinars are recorded, so if you miss one, you will be able to view it on-demand through the Neuro-Oncology Academy.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical issues.
Neuro-Oncologists, Neuropathologists, Neurosurgeons, and Basic and Translational researchers studying brain tumors
- Gain knowledge of the de novo pyrimidine synthesis pathway and its role as a therapeutic target in IDH-mutant glioma.
- Understand evidence validating efficacy of the de novo pyrimidine synthesis inhibitor BAY 2402234 in grade 3 and 4 IDH-mutant astrocytomas.
- Develop an understanding of the mechanisms by which IDH mutations sensitize gliomas to BAY 2402234.
|Diana Shi||Samuel McBrayer||Julie Miller|
|Dana-Farber Cancer Institute||UT Southwestern||Massachusetts General Hospital|
Molecular Pathology Special Interest Track Chairs:
|Stephen Yip||Sandro Santagata||Jason Huse|
|Vancouver General Hospital||Harvard Medical School||MD Anderson Cancer Center|
SNO Board Representative for Neuropathology
- 1.00 Attendance
To register for this webinar, please follow these steps:
- If you have a Neuro-Oncology Academy account, select Login. If you do not yet have an account, select Register to create your FREE account. If you are a SNO member, select Login and on the next screen login under the “Society for Neuro-Oncology login.”
- Select Take Course. Answer the additional registration questions, then select Take Course.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Zoom. These emails will include a calendar invitation to add to your email calendar.
- Click Start under the Webinar (Via Zoom) tab in the course outline to complete your registration.
- When it is time to join the webinar, select Webinar. Select Join the webinar. The Zoom Webinar window will pop up and you will see the webinar as you normally would.
- After the webinar, come back to this activity to complete the Post Webinar Survey. You'll be able to download your certificate immediately after the webinar.
We hope that this update makes the webinar viewing and credit claiming processes easier for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions.