SNO Module: Brain Metastases
The Brain Metastases module provides lectures that focus on the most common primary malignancies that metastasize the brain and leptomeninges. The module features cutting-edge research and treatment modalities from clinicians skilled in treating patients with brain metastases.
Education Committee Chairs: Patrick Wen, Isabel Arrillaga- Romany
Scientific Co-Chair: David Schiff
Topics in this track include:
- Brain Metastases from Lung Cancer
- Brain and Leptomeningeal Metastases: from Bench to Bedside to Bench
- Immunotherapy for Melanoma Brain Mets: The Achilles Heel of Brain Tumors?
- Spine Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy for Metastatic Disease
- Brain Metastases from Breast Cancers
- Radiation Therapy for Brain Metastases