Pediatric Tumor Board & AYA IDH-Mutant Gliomas: Bridging the Gap
IDH-Mutant Glioma in Adolescents and Young Adults (AYA)
The Pediatric Special Interest Track of the Society for Neuro-Oncology is pleased to present the Pediatric Tumor Board webinar series. Registration is free and limited to the first 1,000 participants. All SNO webinars are recorded, so if you miss one, you will be able to view it on-demand through the Neuro-Oncology Academy.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical issues.
Oncologists, Neuro-Oncologists, Neurosurgeons, Radiation Oncologists, Neurologists, Pathologists, Oncology and Neuro-oncology trainees, Oncology nurses and Nurse Practitioners. There is a pediatric focus to the presented material.
- Review the diagnostic and treatment approach of IDH-mutant glioma in children, adolescents and young adults (CAYAs).
- Discuss IDH mutations in AYA including non-canonical mutations and cancer predisposition syndromes.
- Understand the role of emerging targeted therapies in the treatment of IDH-mutant gliomas.
Annie Huang, MD, PhD
The Hospital for Sick Children
Craig Erker, MD, MS
The Dalhousie and IWK Health Center
|Julie Bennett, MD, FRCPC||The Hospital for Sick Children|
|Kee Kiat Yeo (Aaron), MD||Dana-Farber / Boston Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders Center|
|Mary Jane Lim-Fat, MD, MSc, FRCPC||Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and Odette Cancer Centre|
|Jim Whittle, BSc, MBBS, FRACP, PhD||Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre|
|Tom Davidson, MD|
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
|Maria MacDonald - London Health Sciences Centre||Dan Cahill - Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard|
|Stanley Chaleff - Maine Health|
Julie Miller - Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard
|Enrico Franceschi - IRCCS Istituto delle Scienze Neurologiche di Bologna|
Derek Tsang - University Health Network
|Kevin Bielamowicz - University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences|
Ranjit Bindra - Yale School of Medicine
Suzanne Laughlin - The Hospital for Sick Children
Jennifer Cotter - Children's Hospital Los Angeles
Anirban Das - The Hospital for Sick Children
- 1.50 Attendance
Please fill out the webform at the time of enrollment. *See step 2 in the instructions.
Instructions on How to Watch the Module:
- Click the Take Course Button
- On the course progress bar, click the webform.
- Click the blue start button to fill out the webform.
- Complete the webform, then click submit.
- Then Click next to proceed to the video
- To download a certificate, click the certificate section on the progress bar on the left.
- Download the certificate.
If you have any technical difficulties or have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.