Neuro-Oncology in Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA)
- Define The Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) population
- Understand the many barriers and unique aspects of care of these patients and why this group is unique
- What are some programmatic pieces that can be put in place to support this population
Jonathan D. Schwartz, DO, MSPH
Please fill out the webform at the time of enrollment. *See step 2 in the instructions.
Instructions on How to Watch the Module:
- Click the Take Course Button
- On the course progress bar, click the webform.
- Click the blue start button to fill out the webform.
- Complete the webform, then click submit.
- Then Click next to proceed to the video
If you have any technical difficulties or have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.