March 22, 2022: Embryonal Tumor with Multilayered Rosettes (ETMR): Evidence-based Recommendations for the Diagnosis and Treatment of this Biologically and Clinically Heterogeneous Pediatric CNS Tumor
The Pediatric Special Interest Track is pleased to present the next broadcast of the Pediatric Tumor Board Series. The broadcast entitled Embryonal tumor with multilayered rosettes (ETMR): Evidence-based recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of this biologically and clinically heterogeneous pediatric CNS tumor will occur live on March 22, 2022, 10:00-11:30 am EST.
Pediatric oncologists and neuro-oncologists, pediatric neurosurgeons, pediatric radiation oncologists, pediatric oncology, neuro-oncology trainees, oncology nurses, and nurse practitioners
- To understand the clinical spectrum and diversity of ETMRs;
- To review diagnostic features and molecular diagnostic approaches to ETMRs;
- To discuss treatment approaches to ETMR based on current data.
Pediatric Tumor Board Webinar Leadership Team:
Co-chairs: Craig Erker and Holly Lindsay
SNO Pediatric Track Co-lead: Annie Huang
Presenters and Panelists:
Nicolas Andre, MD, Oncologist, University of Leon, La Timone Hospital, FRANCE
Katja von Hoff, MD, Oncologist, Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, GERMANY
Annie Huang, MD, PhD, Neuro-Oncologist SickKids Hospital, CANADA\
George Ibrahim, MD, PhD, Neurosurgery, SickKids Hospital, CANADA
Sara Khan, MD PhD, Neuro-Oncology Fellow, SickKids Hospital, CANADA
Suzanne Laughlin, MD, Neuroradiologist, SickKids Hospital, CANADA
Sharon Low, MD, PhD, Neurosurgeon, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital SINGAPORE
Erin Murphy, MD, Radiation Oncologist, Cleveland Clinic, USA
Matthew Murray, MB, BChir, PhD, Neuro-Oncologist, Cambridge University-Addenbrooke’s Hospital, UK
Ulrich Schuller, MD, Neuropathologist, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf, GERMANY
Palma Solano, MD, Oncologist, Hospital Infantil Virgen del Rocio, SPAIN
- Enrica Tan, MBBS, MRCPCH, Oncologist, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, SINGAPORE
Please fill out the webform at the time of enrollment. *See step 2 in the instructions.
Instructions on How to Watch the Module:
- Click the Take Course Button
- On the course progress bar, click the webform.
- Click the blue start button to fill out the webform.
- Complete the webform, then click submit.
- Then Click next to proceed to the video
If you have any technical difficulties or have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.