Management of Diffuse Lower Grade Gliomas for the Basic Scientist
- Basic understanding the evolution of classification of lower grad gliomas and integration of molecular features
- Overview of role for surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy in management of patients with newly diagnosed lower grade gliomas
- Overview of role for surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy in management of patients with recurrent diagnosed lower grade gliomas
- Discussion of challenges and future direction in managing patients with lower grade gliomas
Jennie W. Taylor, MD, MPH
University of California San Francisco
Please fill out the webform at the time of enrollment. *See step 2 in the instructions.
Instructions on How to Watch the Module:
- Click the Take Course Button
- On the course progress bar, click the webform.
- Click the blue start button to fill out the webform.
- Complete the webform, then click submit.
- Then Click next to proceed to the video
If you have any technical difficulties or have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.