- Concept of "lower-grade glioma (LGG?)
- Old nomenclature of low (II) vs. high-grade (III-IV) outdated
- Transformational impact of IDH mutation discovery
- Molecular neuropathology for tumor classification
- Role of surgery
- Optimal use/sequencing of RT and chemo
- Chemo alone as initial approach
- Chemoradiation vs RT
- Best first-line chemo
- Treatment at progression
- Ongoing clinical trials
- IDHwt LGGs
Dr. David Schiff
University of Virginia
Please fill out the webform at the time of enrollment. *See step 2 in the instructions.
Instructions on How to Watch the Module:
- Click the Take Course Button
- On the course progress bar, click the webform.
- Click the blue start button to fill out the webform.
- Complete the webform, then click submit.
- Then Click next to proceed to the video
If you have any technical difficulties or have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.