SAVE THE DATE
July 19, 2022, 1:00-2:00 pm
Neuro-Oncologists, Oncologists, APP’s and patients
- Discuss Integrative Neuro-Oncology as a new area of patient care
- Provide Lifestyle changes for patients to help impact care and quality of life
- Emphasize Wellness for Neuro-Oncology patients, to optimize cancer care
|Soma Sengupta, MD, PhD|
University of Cincinnati
|Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO|
University of Arizona
- 1.00 Attendance
To register for this webinar, please follow these steps:
- If you have a Neuro-Oncology Academy account, select Login. If you do not yet have an account, select Register to create your FREE account. If you are a SNO member, select Login and on the next screen login under the “Society for Neuro-Oncology login.”
- Select Take Course. Answer the additional registration questions, then select Take Course.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Zoom. These emails will include a calendar invitation to add to your email calendar.
- Click Start under the Webinar (Via Zoom) tab in the course outline to complete your registration.
- When it is time to join the webinar, select Webinar. Select Join the webinar. The Zoom Webinar window will pop up and you will see the webinar as you normally would.
- After the webinar, come back to this activity to complete the Post Webinar Survey. You'll be able to download your certificate immediately after the webinar.
We hope that this update makes the webinar viewing and credit claiming processes easier for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.