COPY Version: Pediatric Tumor Board Quarterly Series - May 24, 2022
Pediatric Tumor Board Quarterly Series - May 24, 2022, 12:30-2:00 pm ET
Posterior fossa ependymoma: Current upfront and relapse management strategies in the molecular era
The Pediatric Special Interest Track of the Society for Neuro-Oncology is pleased to present the Pediatric Tumor Board series. Registration is free and limited to the first 1,000 participants. All SNO webinars are recorded, so if you miss one, you will be able to view it on-demand through the Neuro-Oncology Academy.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical issues.
Oncologists, Neuro-Oncologists, Neurosurgeons, Radiation Oncologists, Neurologists, Pathologists, Oncology and Neuro-oncology trainees, Oncology nurses and Nurse Practitioners. There is a pediatric focus to the presented material.
- Review the relative therapeutic role and importance of surgery, radiation and chemotherapy for primary and recurrent posterior fossa ependymoma
- Understand the biological and clinical significance of molecular sub-types and copy number alterations in posterior fossa ependymoma
Women and Diversity Committee Chairs:
J. Ricardo McFaline-Figueroa, MD, PhD
Harvard Medical School
Reena Thomas, MD, PhD
Macarena de la Fuente, MD
University of Miami
Quinn Ostrom, MPH, PhD
Nadine J. McCleary, MD, MPH
- 1.50 Attendance
To register for this webinar, please follow these steps:
- If you have a Neuro-Oncology Academy account, select Login. If you do not yet have an account, select Register to create your FREE account. If you are a SNO member, select Login and on the next screen login under the “Society for Neuro-Oncology login.”
- Select Take Course. Answer the additional registration questions, then select Take Course.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Zoom. These emails will include a calendar invitation to add to your email calendar.
- Click Start under the Webinar (Via Zoom) tab in the course outline to complete your registration.
- When it is time to join the webinar, select Webinar. Select Join the webinar. The Zoom Webinar window will pop up and you will see the webinar as you normally would.
- After the webinar, come back to this activity to complete the Post Webinar Survey. You'll be able to download your certificate immediately after the webinar.
We hope that this update makes the webinar viewing and credit claiming processes easier for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions.