Challenges in Palliative and Supportive Care for Patients with Neuro-Oncologic Illnesses
- Define palliative care and its role in supporting patients with neuro-oncological illnesses and their families
- Discuss specific challenges in providing optimal supportive care for this population
- Caregiver support
Dr. Deborah Forst
Massachusetts General Cancer Center
Please fill out the webform at the time of enrollment. *See step 2 in the instructions.
Instructions on How to Watch the Module:
- Click the Take Course Button
- On the course progress bar, click the webform.
- Click the blue start button to fill out the webform.
- Complete the webform, then click submit.
- Then Click next to proceed to the video
If you have any technical difficulties or have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.