Brain Metastases from Breast Cancers
- Brief epidemiology and anatomy of CNS metastases
- Challenges in CNS directed medicine
- A sample of recent breast cancer brain mets clinical trials:
- Novel agents: her2CLIMB study in her2+ metastatic breast cancer and ANG1005 in breast LMD
- Novel Administration: Intrathecal trastuzumab and high-dose trastuzumab in breast cancer
- Ongoing/Emerging Clinical Trials and Future Directions
Priya Kumthekar, MD
Please fill out the webform at the time of enrollment. *See step 2 in the instructions.
Instructions on How to Watch the Module:
- Click the Take Course Button
- On the course progress bar, click the webform.
- Click the blue start button to fill out the webform.
- Complete the webform, then click submit.
- Then Click next to proceed to the video
If you have any technical difficulties or have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.