BRAF SNO PRESENTATION
- Review recent history of BRAF Mutations and their significance in Glial Neoplasms
- Review Class 1 and 2 BRAF Mutations in Glial Neoplasms
- Discuss Diagnostic and Tumor Classification challenges in these tumors
- Review Mechanisms of High Grade Transformation
- Review Management Options including targeted therapeutics
- Review Mechanisms of Resistance, emerging Targeted Therapeutics, and Future Directions
LTC Brett J. Theeler, MD
Uniformed Services University, School of Medicine
Murtha Cancer Center
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Please fill out the webform at the time of enrollment. *See step 2 in the instructions.
Instructions on How to Watch the Module:
- Click the Take Course Button
- On the course progress bar, click the webform.
- Click the blue start button to fill out the webform.
- Complete the webform, then click submit.
- Then Click next to proceed to the video
If you have any technical difficulties or have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.